Kixie-HubSpot Integration: Video Demo
Best Practices and other Helpful Hints + Links
Preview Dialing (Dialing Numbers out of a List-View)
- Create a filtered list-view in Hubspot, and position your Kixie PowerCall Dialer off to the right-hand side of your Hubspot browser window.
- Click-to-call using the red icon, to automatically call a given contact in the list.
- Once the call is placed, from within Kixie PowerCall Dialer, you can:
Using Call Types to Trigger Workflows
Call Outcomes or Call Types can be used to trigger a corresponding HubSpot workflow (i.e. when a rep logs a certain Call Type, the HubSpot workflow will automatically send out a certain email)
- Call Types are much better to use than Call Outcomes for triggering workflows, since they are fully-customizable inside of HubSpot
- See here for a workflow automation example where logging a Call Type of "Left Voicemail - Send Demo Email" will automatically send out a specific post-demo email.
- You can build a workflow that triggers an automatic call to select reps, i.e. when a lead opens a marketing email.
- More info on LeadCaller here.
In Hubspot task queue, users can make a call with Kixie and move on to the next task. We automatically complete the oldest open call task. Steps are as follows:
- Add tasks to queue
- Make a call using the Kixie PowerCall dialer
- *task is marked as complete*
- Hi Skip. You don't even need to refresh the page & press "Next"
For more HubSpot-related articles, click here.