Kixie-HubSpot Integration: Video Demo
Best Practices and other Helpful Hints + Links
Preview Dialing (Dialing Numbers out of a List-View)
- Create a filtered list-view in Hubspot, and position your Kixie PowerCall Dialer off to the right-hand side of your Hubspot browser window.
- Click-to-call using the red icon, to automatically call a given contact in the list.
- Once the call is placed, from within Kixie PowerCall Dialer, you can:
Using HubSpot Call Types to Trigger Workflows
Call Outcomes or Call Types can be used to trigger a corresponding HubSpot workflow (i.e. when a rep logs a certain Call Type, the HubSpot workflow will automatically send out a certain email).
- Call Types are much better to use than Call Outcomes for triggering workflows, since they are fully-customizable inside of HubSpot, whereas call outcomes cannot be customized
- See here for a workflow automation example where logging a Call Type of "Left Voicemail - Send Demo Email" will automatically send out a specific post-demo email.
Using HubSpot Workflows to Trigger Auto-Calls and Auto-SMS
- You can build a workflow that triggers an automatic call to select reps, i.e. when a lead opens a marketing email.
- More info on best use cases and setup instructions here.
In Hubspot task queue, users can make a call with Kixie and move on to the next task. We automatically complete the oldest open call task. Steps are as follows:
- Add tasks to queue
- Make a call using the Kixie PowerCall dialer
- *task is marked as complete*
- Hi Skip. You don't even need to refresh the page & press "Next"
For more HubSpot-related articles, click here.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Cannot Play Call Recordings Inside the HubSpot Call Task
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- How Kixie logs Call outcomes/types inside of Hubspot
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Syncs Your Calls with HubSpot CRM
- Kixie-HubSpot Intro and Best Practices (with Video Demo)