Setting Up Custom HubSpot Phone Fields for Kixie
With a properly-configured custom phone field, you can click-to-call () from the custom phone field and the resulting click-to-call will DirectSync to the HubSpot contact, but inbound calls, manual dials and SMS messages will not integrate with numbers stored in custom phone fields. This is because the custom fields are not searchable by Kixie. For full integration, store your phone numbers in the HubSpot Contact "phone number" or "mobile phone number" fields.
In order to do add a properly-configured custom phone field, the phone number field must:
- Initially, contain "phone" (or "Phone")
- After initial setup of the "phone" field, you can modify the name to whatever you would like.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Configuring Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call types with Kixie
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- Kixie-HubSpot Intro and Best Practices (with Video Demo)