This feature is only available for Kixie Professional level accounts, so if you would like to use this functionality and are on an Integrated membership please contact email@example.com to upgrade! If you have connected your Kixie account to HubSpot, and you have HubSpot workflows on your account (pictured), there will be Auto-SMS and Auto-Call Kixie actions within the "available actions" of any workflow!
Auto-SMS: sending an auto-SMS through the HubSpot contact owner to the HubSpot contact's phone number
Auto-Call: sending a call to the Kixie PowerCall dialer of the HubSpot contact owner with a Display Name message that gives them context that it's an auto-call (i.e. "Email Opened Auto-Call"), and upon the rep's acceptance of this call, triggering a call out to the HubSpot contact's phone number. The rep will see the HubSpot contact info in their Kixie PowerCall dialer.
Here's what the Auto-SMS and Auto-Call actions look like within HubSpot workflows:
Recommended Use Cases and Ideas:
- when a HubSpot contact owner is assigned, send an introductory Auto-SMS
- when a Hubspot contact's HubSpot score exceeds a certain amount, send an Auto-SMS
- when a HubSpot contact opens a particular HubSpot marketing email, delay two minutes then send an Auto-SMS
- when a HubSpot contact opens their first HubSpot sales email, delay two minutes then send an Auto-SMS
- when a HubSpot call outcome or call type is logged (which you can do from the Kixie PowerCall), send an email AND an Auto-SMS telling the lead to check their email
- then in a separate workflow: if/when they open that email, delay 5 minutes and then do an Auto-Call
*see here for best practices to maximize the deliverability of the SMS messages you are sending
Please note: The auto-SMS feature is not meant to be an SMS blast tool. Instead, it is meant to be a targeted approach to sending relevant texts to customers at exactly the right times - automatically and reliably.
Enabling Kixie's Hubspot Workflow Automation:
Please contact your account manager directly and/or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kixie Professional Customer Support at +14248003330 to enable your API key for automations to work.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming Call to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming SMS to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- Syncing Customized Hubspot Call Outcomes with Kixie
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Syncing Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call Types with Kixie