Configuring Call Outcomes and Call Types
After every call you will have the option to log a call outcome and/or call type to HubSpot from the Kixie dialer.
- Call Outcomes
- Out of the box, Kixie will only sync w/ the default call outcomes listed below, which will appear inside of Kixie.com->manage->dispositions. If you would like Kixie to sync with a customized list of HubSpot call outcomes from your account, please reach out to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate this.
- No answer
- Wrong number
- Left live message
- Left voicemail
- Call Types
- Out fo the box, Kixie will automatically sync with your HubSpot account's list of Call types.
How to log a Call Outcome and Call type:
By default: Outcome field will populate to the first outcome on your list of 6 and call Type will default to None after every outbound/inbound call.
- After selecting an outcome, the call Outcome field will populate to the last outcome selected (i.e Connected in the example below) until your Kixie PowerCall dialer is refreshed.
- Call Type will always populate to None.
- A call type is not required to log a call outcome.
- When logging a call type, a call outcome will always log.
- If 'Note' is selected as the call outcome, a call meeting type WILL NOT log/update to your previous call made.
For questions about this, please email email@example.com and/or reachout to your Account Manager for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Cannot Play Call Recordings Inside the HubSpot Call Task
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- How Kixie logs Call outcomes/types inside of Hubspot
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Syncs Your Calls with HubSpot CRM
- Kixie-HubSpot Intro and Best Practices (with Video Demo)