Logging Call outcomes and meeting types with Kixie and Hubspot
How to log a Call outcome and Call type
After every outbound/incoming call you will have the option to leave a call outcome and call type.
- We recommend setting your Kixie dispositions to the below, so that Kixie will automatically update the HubSpot call outcome inside the call activity.
- No answer
- Wrong number
- Left live message
- Left voicemail
- Kixie will also pull in your HubSpot account's list of Call types, so you can log both a call outcome and a call type after a call is over. Call types are ideal for using as triggers for your workflow automations in HubSpot, since you can use more than just the 6 default call outcomes.
How to log an outcome and call type:
By default: Outcome field will populate to the first outcome on your list of 6 and call Type will default to None after every outbound/inbound call.
- After selecting an outcome, the call Outcome field will populate to the last outcome selected (i.e Connected in the example below) until your Kixie PowerCall dialer is refreshed.
- Call Type will always populate to None.
- A call type is not required to log a call outcome.
- When logging a call type, a call outcome will always log.
We can help you build these automations and filters in Pipedrive and other CRMs.
For questions about this, please email email@example.com and/or reachout to your Account Manager for more information.