Connecting your CRM to Kixie allows you to log calls automatically, schedule follow-ups, edit notes and lead details, and more. Follow this guide to setup your CRM connection in the Kixie PowerCall Dialer.
- Click the Dropdown Menu
- Click Settings
- Click CRM
- Click the + icon
- Select your CRM from the Your CRM Provider list
- Follow the prompts that appear.
- Note: In most cases, you will need to enter your CRM username and password. In some cases, you may need to provide an API Key or Token. Each CRM has unique requirements.
- When finished, click Add.
Click Dropdown Menu and then Settings
How Kixie syncs with various CRMs
Click any of the links below for more information about a particular CRM and more details about Kixie's integrations
- HighLevel (Setup & Video Walkthrough)
- HighLevel (FAQ & Behavior)
Reconnecting your CRM in Kixie
If you encounter errors with logging information from Kixie to your CRM or vice versa, please review the following information.
Your software is updated
- Ensure that you are running the most up-to-date version of the official build of Chrome (not Chrome Beta or some other version).
- Ensure that you are running the most up-to-date version of your Kixie PowerCall dialer.
- Ensure that your computer is up to date, including all driver updates.
Removing and re-adding your CRM connection
- Remove your CRM in Kixie by going to:
- Dropdown Menu
- Trash Can Icon
- Reconnect your CRM in Kixie by going to:
- Dropdown Menu
- Add CRM
For questions about this or anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to your Account Manager.