High-Level Summary of the Kixie-Pipedrive Sync:
- The Kixie Pipedrive integration syncs your call activity to a Pipedrive Contact first. From there, Kixie will sync the call activity to its associated Organization and/or associated Deal.
- Please check out this article on our sales blog for more detail on how the Kixie sync works with Pipedrive CRM.
If you must call out of Organizations...
- Your calls will not sync to organizations unless there is a contact associated with the organization that has the same phone number as the organization.
- So, to make this work, you'd need to create a dummy contact with the same phone number as the organization, and associate that dummy contact with the organization. Then you'll be able to make a call out of an organization and the resulting call activity will actually sync inside the Organization.
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 16 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Syncs Your Calls with Pipedrive
- How to Sync Your Pipedrive Contacts to Your Kixie Mobile App
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Optimizing Pipedrive Setup for Kixie (New Activity Types)
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?