Summary: Download the Pipedrive app and enable Pipedrive Caller ID to your cellphone so that your Find Me/Follow Me cellphone displays who is calling you.
Most people want to know which contact is calling them and whether that call is a personal or business call.
Know Who is Calling Your Find Me/ Follow Me Device
While Kixie already displays this information in the office, we do not have the ability to do this to your cellphone/FindMeFollowMe device - Until Now!
This is what it looks like in action:
How Do I Turn This Feature On?:
1) Download the Pipedrive App (if you already have not) from the App Store (IOS/Android).
2) Go to Preferences in the Pipedrive App, click on "Set Up Pipedrive Caller ID" and follow the instructions on how to turn it on... and voila. Your pipedrive contacts will now display on inbound Kixie calls to your cellphone.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Integrates with Pipedrive
- How to Sync Your Pipedrive Contacts to Your Kixie Mobile App
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Optimizing Pipedrive Setup for Kixie (New Activity Types)
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?