Pipedrive Call Statistics
Kixie will open up a world of accurate and useful call statistics in Pipedrive for you.
After adding “Answered Call”, “Missed Call”, "sms", "sms outgoing", and "sms incoming", you will be able to see everyone’s completed call and sms activities for a given time period.
Here is an example of the Pipedrive Statistics page, set to display all call activities for everyone this month for a certain Pipeline called "Onboarding":
Pipedrive Visibility Settings
A Kixie user will only be able to sync to contacts that his/her Pipedrive user account is able to view, based on the account's visibility settings.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Syncs Your Calls with Pipedrive
- How to Sync Your Pipedrive Contacts to Your Kixie Mobile App
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Optimizing Pipedrive Setup for Kixie (New Activity Types)
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?