Pipedrive Call Statistics
Kixie will open up a world of accurate and useful call statistics in Pipedrive for you.
After adding “Answered Call”, “Missed Call”, "sms", "sms outgoing", and "sms incoming", you will be able to see everyone’s completed call and sms activities for a given time period.
Here is an example of the Pipedrive Statistics page, set to display all call activities for everyone this month for a certain Pipeline called "Onboarding":
Pipedrive Visibility Settings
A Kixie user will only be able to sync to contacts that his/her Pipedrive user account is able to view, based on the account's visibility settings.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's Pipedrive Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- Enabling Direct Sync for Pipedrive List-View
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Pipedrive Activity Type Setup for Kixie
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?