- This feature is only available for Kixie Professional and Enterprise level accounts, so if you would like to use this functionality and are on an Integrated membership please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade!
- Connect Kixie to Pipedrive
- Add the "disposition" activity type to Pipedrive, so that your dispositions will log as an activity type "disposition" so you can use them as automation triggers. See here for how to do add it properly.
- Zapier Starter plan or higher
Auto-SMS: Initiating an automatic text message (SMS) from the Pipedrive record owner’s direct Kixie number to the Pipedrive person's phone number. Auto-SMS messages can include property token variables such as person's name, email address, Pipedrive deal owner's first name, etc.
Auto-Call: Initiating an automatic phone call from the Pipedrive record owner’s Kixie Powercall dialer to the Pipedrive person’s phone number. You are able to create a label that will appear on the Kixie Powercall dialer to indicate to your agent which event has prompted this automatic phone call.
1. To set up auto-calling and auto-SMS, start by creating a Zap where the trigger step is the Pipedrive event of your choice (Filters work great as trigger steps, e.g. "Deal Matching Filter").
2. In your Zap, the action step is Kixie: make a call or send an SMS.
Here's what the Auto-Call actions look like in Zapier:
Here's what the Auto-SMS actions look like in Zapier:
Recommended Use Cases and Ideas:
- when a Pipedrive deal owner is assigned, send an introductory Auto-SMS
- when a Pipedrive deal stage is reached, send an Auto-SMS
- when a call outcome is logged (which you can do from the Kixie PowerCall), send an email via Pipedrive automations AND send an Auto-SMS via Zapier telling the lead to check their email
- Other Great Use Cases: see here for non-Pipedrive use cases for Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- example: an email campaign open in ActiveCampaign or Drip leading to an Auto-SMS from Kixie
*see here for best practices to maximize the deliverability of the SMS messages you are sending
Please note: The auto-SMS feature is not meant to be an SMS blast tool. Instead, it is meant to be a targeted approach to sending relevant texts to customers at exactly the right times - automatically and reliably.
Enabling Kixie's Pipedrive Workflow Automation:
Please contact your account manager directly and/or contact email@example.com, or call Kixie Enterprise Customer Support at +14248003330 to enable your API key for automation to work.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Integrates with Pipedrive
- How to Sync Your Pipedrive Contacts to Your Kixie Mobile App
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Optimizing Pipedrive Setup for Kixie (New Activity Types)
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?