Kixie sets call dispositions in all CRMs as tasks or activities. This means you and your team save time and energy with automations triggered by your call dispositions.
In the following video, you will see an example of a PipeDrive automation (sending a pre-fixed email) that is triggered by a call disposition (connected) from the Kixie PowerCall dialer.
Question: How does this automation help me?
- You reduce human error and save the time it takes to send out emails individually.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's Pipedrive Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- Enabling Direct Sync for Pipedrive List-View
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- Pipedrive Setup for Personalization Tags in SMS Templates and "Contact Owner" Functionality
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Pipedrive Activity Type Setup for Kixie
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone