Kixie sets call dispositions in all CRMs as tasks or activities. This means you and your team save time and energy with automations triggered by your call dispositions.
In the following video, you will see an example of a PipeDrive automation (sending a pre-fixed email) that is triggered by a call disposition (connected) from the Kixie PowerCall dialer.
Question: How does this automation help me?
- You reduce human error and save the time it takes to send out emails individually.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Integrates with Pipedrive
- How to Sync Your Pipedrive Contacts to Your Kixie Mobile App
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Optimizing Pipedrive Setup for Kixie (New Activity Types)
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?