*The following would need to be done by a Pipedrive admin*
1. Pipedrive Call Activity Types
By default, Kixie will automatically log a completed Call (activity type “Call”), but adding the following 2 Call activity types inside Activity Types Manager is highly recommended:
- Answered Call (case sensitive, type Call)
- Missed Call (case sensitive, type Call)
Once you add them, Kixie will automatically sync your calls as those activity types instead. We recommend this because it avoids the issue of manually completed Call activities (for instance, manually completing a scheduled Call activity) from introducing double-logging into your Pipedrive Statistics.
2. Pipedrive SMS Activity Types
In order for Kixie to log your SMS messages into Pipedrive, it is necessary to add the following activity types inside Activity Types Manager:
- sms (case sensitive, type Bubble)
- sms outgoing (case sensitive, type Bubble)
- sms incoming (case sensitive, type Bubble)
3. Pipedrive Disposition Activity Type
In order for Kixie to log your call dispositions (outcomes) into Pipedrive, it is necessary to add the following activity type "disposition" inside Activity Types Manager. You may choose any activity type icon that you prefer.
See here for more information on call dispositions and how they can open up the possibility for time-saving automations and automatic list-filtering.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Syncs Your Calls with Pipedrive
- How to Sync Your Pipedrive Contacts to Your Kixie Mobile App
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Optimizing Pipedrive Setup for Kixie (New Activity Types)
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?