DirectSync refers to Kixie's ability to sync a given phone call directly to the Pipedrive person whose phone number you click-to-called () from the person phone field.
For Direct Sync to work in a Pipedrive list-view setting, you must add the "Person ID" column to that list.
Enabling List-View Direct Sync:
1. Navigate to your list 2. Click on the list view settings gear in upper right 3. Search "ID" and select the person ID
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 7 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Kixie's Pipedrive Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- Enabling Direct Sync for Pipedrive List-View
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Pipedrive Activity Type Setup for Kixie
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone
- Why does the click-to-call icon show up everywhere else on the web except Pipedrive?