DirectSync refers to Kixie's ability to sync a given phone call directly to the Pipedrive person whose phone number you click-to-called () from the person phone field.
For Direct Sync to work in a Pipedrive list-view setting, you must add the "Person ID" column to that list.
Enabling List-View Direct Sync:
1. Navigate to your list 2. Click on the list view settings gear in upper right 3. Search "ID" and select the person ID
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's Pipedrive Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- Enabling Direct Sync for Pipedrive List-View
- Pipedrive is logging Kixie Calls/SMS/Voicemails in my calendar
- Pipedrive: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- Pipedrive Automation Workshop - Call Dispositions that Automatically Modify Deal Stage
- PipeDrive Workflow Automation: Disposition(s) to Send Email
- Pipedrive Call Statistics and Visibility Settings
- Pipedrive Activity Type Setup for Kixie
- Pipedrive Caller ID for Your Cellphone