Configuring Call Outcomes and Call Types
After every call you will have the option to log a call outcome and/or call type to HubSpot from the Kixie dialer.
- Call Outcomes
- Out of the box, Kixie will only sync w/ the default call outcomes listed below, which will appear inside of Kixie.com->manage->dispositions. If you would like Kixie to sync with a customized list of HubSpot call outcomes from your account, please reach out to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate this.
- No answer
- Wrong number
- Left live message
- Left voicemail
- Call Types
- Out of the box, Kixie will automatically sync with your HubSpot account's list of Call types.
How to log a Call Outcome and Call type:
- By default, the "Outcome" window shown below will pop out after the call ends
- You can enable/disable this functionality in Kixie PowerCall settings->Require Outcome
- If your "Outcome" window disappeared, press this button at the top of your dialer:
- Unless/until your Kixie PowerCall dialer is refreshed, the Call Outcome field will always pre-populate the last Call Outcome you selected.
- The Call Type field will always pre-populate to "None".
- If "Note" is selected as the Call Outcome, then only a note will be logged, regardless of whether a Call Type is selected.
For questions about this, please email email@example.com and/or reachout to your Account Manager for more information.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Kixie Automations
- New User Setup Guide
- How to Connect your CRM
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer
- How does SMS Work?
- How Do SMS Templates Work?
- Voicemail Drop: How does Voicemail Drop (VM Drop) Work?
- How do I change my Outbound Caller ID Phone Number?
- How Call Coaching Works
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie