Call Coaching is an excellent feature for agent training, assessment, and general monitoring of calls taking place on the Kixie platform, in real time. Please note that call coaching is a Professional Tier feature, and functionality will be limited if you are not on the Professional Tier. If you have call coaching enabled on your account, here is how it works:
How to Call Coach:
- Select and expand the "Directory" within PowerCall, as shown.
- You can filter the directory based on call status "Available", "On Call", "DND" and "Logged Out" or by searching for the agents name. This will allow you to easily see which of your agents are on a call or quickly find a specific agent.
- If an agent is in green, you may click on the disc next to their name to a) listen to the call, 2) speak on their call (also referred to as barge), or whisper to them without the customer hearing you.
- Clicking the disc reveals the listen button, as shown.
- Clicking Listen enables you to start listening to the call, and reveals the options to Speak, Whisper, or Exit, as shown.
Listen: Allows Manager or enabled-agent to listen to active call. Reveals other options.
Speak: Allows Manager or enabled-agent to join active call (all parties can hear all parties)
Whisper: Allows Manager or enabled-agent to speak only to other agent or manager (not client)
Exit: Ends call coaching session. Does not end call for other parties.
Some helpful tips for Call Coaching:
- We HIGHLY RECOMMEND refreshing the dialer after each call coaching session
- Users may run into issues if call coaching sessions are in close succession.
- When you're in Whisper mode, you and your rep can hear each other and the customer, but the customer cannot hear you. The Exit button will put you back into Listen mode, and enable your rep to talk to the customer again.
- When you're in Speak mode, pressing Exit will bring you back to Listen mode.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie Automations
- New User Setup Guide
- How to Connect your CRM
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer
- How does SMS Work?
- How does Voicemail Drop Work?
- How do I change my Outbound Caller ID Phone Number?
- How Call Coaching Works
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie
- How to Reconnect your CRM