Replacing a User:
Replacing rather than deleting a user is the most seamless way to go about dealing with turnover.
- Always replace a user, rather than delete the old user / add the new user, since adding a new user always generates a pro-rated charge.
Using an admin account, log in to kixie.com,
- Navigate to "Manage Agents" and select "View" on the agent you want to replace.
- Then click "Edit"
- *IMPORTANT* Change the old user information to the new user information. DO NOT click save.
- Then click "Replace Agent"
- The new agent will acquire the direct number, caller ID, ring group placement(s), and devices of the old, and will be automatically sent a setup guide for them to download Kixie and pair up their CRM.
Deleting a User:
You should only do this if you're confident that this user account is not going to be replaced by another user, prior to your next bill-date.
Deleting a user can be done in your admin portal as well. Please note that IVR/group placement will be lost when you delete as opposed to replacing a user.
And please note: there are no prorated refunds when you delete a user.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- How to Add an Agent in Kixie
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- Setting Up Custom Call Dispositions(Call Outcomes)
- How to Block a Number
- What are LP Lite and LP On?
- How Does Kixie LeadCaller Work?
- Setting Up Your Call Queue