The Live Call Board displays the real-time call status of agents on your account, along with additional controls to view and manage what groups agents are active and subscribed to.
By default, a list of all agents appears on the Live Call Board page alphabetically by first name. To focus on a particular team or group, use the filters at the top of the page.
- Defaulted to All Teams showing all agents on your account. Choose a Team on your account from this dropdown to only show agents associated with a given Team.
- Defaulted to All Powerlists showing all agents on your account. Choose a Powerlist on your account from this dropdown to only show agents associated with a given Powerlist.
- Defaulted to All Queues showing all agents on your account. Choose a Queue on your account from this dropdown to only show agents associated with a given Queue.
Note: Mix and match dropdown filters to further narrow your view to only the agents you'd like to see. If you have multiple Teams on a given Powerlist, you can select that Powerlist and then an individual Team to see only those agents.
When you no longer want filters to apply, click "clear" on the right to clear all filters.
The primary information displayed on the page is each agent's real-time call status, represented by a colored circle. This circle mimics the one found in the Kixie Powercall Directory tab.
- Blue - Agent is online but not on a call
- Orange - Agent is offline; Powercall is not open
- Green - Agent is online and on an active call
- Red - Agent is online but set to Do-Not-Disturb (DND)
For agents on active calls (green circle), the following columns will display information about the ongoing call:
- Current Duration
- For agents on active calls (green circle), the Current Duration column displays the length of time the call has been active.
- Customer Name
- When available, the Customer Name column displays the name of the customer on a call with an agent.
- Either outgoing - the agent placed the call, or incoming - the agent received the call.
For all agents, the rest of the columns on the page display the following info:
- The amount of calls made by the agent for the given time period
- The amount of connections by the agent for the given time period
- The total length of time the agent was on call for the given time period
- Avg Duration
- The average call length for the agent in the given time period
Each agent row is expandable to reveal more information about an agent's call activity. Click the '+' icon on the left of any row to expand the row revealing both the Powerlists and Queues an agent is associated with and subscribed to.
- A list of all Powerlists an agent is assigned to.
- Checkboxes indicate whether the agent is currently subscribed (checked) or not subscribed (unchecked) to a Powerlist.
- As a manager, you can check or uncheck any list to subscribe or unsubscribe the agent from a Powerlist
- Session Status
- Indicates whether the agent is actively in a session or not.
- Displays "In Session" or "Not In Session"
- A list of all Queues an agent is assigned to.
- Checkboxes indicate whether the agent is currently subscribed (checked) or not subscribed (unchecked) to a Queue.
- As a manager, you can check or uncheck any list to subscribe or unsubscribe the agent from a Queue