Download and Install Jabra Direct/Firmware Updates from Jabra Support.
Plugin Jabra Link (USB Dongle) to your computer's USB port. Enable Jabra Evolve Bluetooth connection by moving the Power slider to the Bluetooth position.
Connect Jabra Evolve (headset) to Jabra Link (USB Dongle) via the Jabra Direct software.
Disable Wired USB Audio Setting by doing the following:
Go to the Device tab.
Go to Device Settings.
In the Softphone sub menu, set "Wired USB audio" to off.
Once you have completed the above, your headset will be setup for Kixie usage. To charge your headset, feel free to plugin the included USB cable - even while in a call.
*For audio troubleshooting, please take a look at the Ideal Conditions for the Kixie PowerCall Dialer article.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 7 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Experiencing Call Quality Issues?
- Ideal Conditions for the Kixie Dialer
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer Audio Settings
- Network and Firewall Setup for Kixie
- What kind of headsets are recommended for Kixie?
- Archived Call Recordings: Error 403 Forbidden
- Call Drops
- Choppy Voice
- Common Microphone Issue with Mac Computers
- Common Microphone Issue with Windows Computers