Summary: For security and privacy purposes, call recordings older than 15 months automatically move into an archived storage pool. Requests to access archived recordings can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting your account manager.
403 Forbidden - Archived Call Recording
A call recording Error 403 Forbidden message means that the call recording is older than 15 months and is in a seperate archived storage server.
How to Request Access to Archived Recordings?:
Request to access archived call recordings need to be sent to email@example.com and/or your Kixie.com Account Manager.
Please include a link to the call recording(s) in your email. These requests take approximately 72 hours to process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Audio Troubleshooting: Experiencing Call Quality Issues? Can't Hear Ring Audio?
- Ideal Conditions for the Kixie Dialer
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer Audio Settings
- Network and Firewall Setup for Kixie
- What kind of headsets are recommended for Kixie?
- Archived Call Recordings: Error 403 Forbidden
- Call Drops
- Choppy Voice
- Common Microphone Issue with Mac Computers
- Common Microphone Issue with Windows Computers