1. Go to http://speedtest.net and perform a speed test. Write down your results for upload speed and download speed.
2. Open your web browser and navigate to the web admin URL of your router, which is usually http://192.168.1.1
3. When prompted for a username and password, enter in admin for username and admin for password. If you have your own credentials, then enter those.
4. Go to the Traffic Manager section as shown.
5. Turn on QoS and set the upload and download bandwidths to 90% of the results from your speedtest.net test, and click Apply.
6. On the User-defined QoS Rules page, delete all existing rules.
7. Add the following rules and click Apply.
8. Under user-defined priorities, make the necessary changes to the default settings to mirror the configuration shown below:
9. Click Apply and you should be all set!
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Archived Call Recordings: Error 403 Forbidden
- Audio Troubleshooting: Experiencing Call Quality Issues? Can't Hear Ring Audio?
- Call Drops
- Choppy Voice
- Common Microphone Issue with Mac Computers
- Common Microphone Issue with Windows Computers
- Common Microphone Issues
- Delayed Audio
- Error: Incompatible SDP Error