- Connect Kixie to Zoho
- Zoho CRM with access to workflow rules and webhook actions
- Zapier Starter plan or higher
Auto-SMS: Initiating an automatic text message (SMS) from the Zoho record owner’s direct Kixie number to the Zoho lead or contact’s phone number. Auto-SMS messages can include property token variables such as lead/contact’s first name, email address, Zoho user’s first name, etc.
Auto-Call: Initiating an automatic phone call from the Zoho record owner’s Kixie Powercall dialer to the Zoho lead or contact’s phone number. You are able to create a label that will appear on the Kixie Powercall dialer to indicate to your agent what event has prompted this automatic phone call.
To set up auto-calling and auto-SMS, start by creating a Zoho workflow rule where the action step ends in a webhook. You can use Kixie’s call outcomes to trigger Zoho automated workflows.
The webhook URL is generated in Zapier. Make a Zap where the trigger is Webhooks by Zapier (POST catch hook). Copy the generated webhook URL into the Zoho webhook module.
In your Zap, the action step is Kixie: make a call or send an SMS.
Here's what the Auto-Call actions look like in Zapier:
Here's what the Auto-SMS actions look like in Zapier:
Recommended Use Cases and Ideas:
- when a lead owner is assigned, trigger an Auto-Call and send an introductory Auto-SMS
- when a contact opens a particular email, trigger an auto-call, then delay two minutes then send an auto-SMS
- when a call outcome is logged (which you can do from the Kixie PowerCall), automatically send an email AND webhook to Zapier to send an auto-SMS telling the lead to check their email
- then in a separate Zoho workflow: when they open that email, initiate an auto-call from the sender to the Zoho lead/contact
- Other Great Use Cases: see here for non-Zoho use cases for Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- example: an email campaign open in ActiveCampaign or Drip leading to an Auto-SMS from Kixie
*see here for best practices to maximize the deliverability of the SMS messages you are sending
Please note: The auto-SMS feature is not meant to be an SMS blast tool. Instead, it is meant to be a targeted approach to sending relevant texts to customers at exactly the right times - automatically and reliably.
Enabling Kixie's Zoho Workflow Automation:
Please contact your account manager directly and/or contact email@example.com, or call Kixie Enterprise Customer Support at + 14248003330 to enable your API key for automation to work.