Summary: The *call outcomes (dispositions) that you log via the Kixie PowerCall (shown below) will log into Zoho as completed tasks, with the task's "subject" being the call outcome that you've selected, and the task's "description" containing whatever note you entered.
Customizing Your Account's Call Outcomes (Dispositions)
- You can customize your team's disposition types. This can be done directly from the Kixie dashboard->manage->dispositions.
Building Workflows Based on Call Outcomes:
Now that you've logged outcomes in Kixie, you can then build Zoho workflow automations that are triggered by these call outcomes, and/or enhance your filters to include/exclude leads based on the call outcome that was logged!
- workflow automation example
- as soon as the "not interested" outcome is logged to a lead, you can trigger a workflow that will change their lead status to "junk lead"
- list-filtering example
- add a filtering condition to your lead lists to exclude those whose lead status is "junk lead"
We can help you build these automations and filters in Zoho. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like some help!
Was this article helpful?
5 out of 6 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Kixie's Zoho Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- Zoho Workflows: Kixie Auto-Call and Auto-SMS Based Upon an Opened Email
- Zoho Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How to Log Call Outcomes and Use Automations in Zoho
- Zoho Workflow: Automatically Send an Email After Logging an Outcome
- ZOHO Account Setup - IP Configuration Requirements