You can trigger an automatic email to be sent out through Zoho in just a couple of clicks by logging a call outcome from the Kixie PowerCall dialer. One common use-case for this functionality occurs when sales prospectors are unable to connect with their leads over the phone and want to drop them a pre-recorded voicemail, send them a Kixie SMS template and also a Zoho email template as efficiently as possible.
Here's how to set up the Zoho Worfklow:
Go to Setup > Automation > Workflow Rules.
In the Workflow Rules page, click Create Rule.
In the Create New Rule pop-up, do the following:
a. Select the Module Task from the drop-down list.
b. Enter the Rule Name and Description. Click Next.
When asked When do you want to execute this rule, select Create. Next.
Now it’s time to specify the conditions!
Select Subject in the first dropdown menu.
Select Contains in the second dropdown.
Copy/paste the Kixie disposition which will trigger the email follow-up. Make sure
the disposition subject that is logged into Zoho as a task matches what is being
copied/pasted into this section of the workflow.
In the Actions section, do the following:
Send Follow-up Email Instantly: Choose recipients > select Customer > Select the Email Template you wish to send.
Schedule a Follow-up Email for Later: Choose recipients >Select the Email Template you wish to send > Schedule when the email is to be sent.
7. Once the Action step is set, just click "Save" in the bottom left corner and you're done.
Enabling Kixie’s Zoho Auto-Call and SMS:
Please Contact Kixie Professional Support at email@example.com or call 1-424-800-3330 to enable your API key for automation to work.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's Zoho Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- Zoho Workflows: Kixie Auto-Call and Auto-SMS Based Upon an Opened Email
- Zoho Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How to Log Call Outcomes and Use Automations in Zoho
- Zoho Workflow: Automatically Send an Email After Logging an Outcome
- ZOHO Account Setup - IP Configuration Requirements