Please avoid using Bluetooth headsets unless specifically designed for VoiP services, or headsets with a 3.5mm jack, such as iPhone headphones or even expensive Bose headphones that are fancy headphones designed for great sound output that happen to have a mic. These devices have a tough time registering as the default input/output on your computer, and often have insufficient noise-canceling capabilities when plugged into a computer. As a result these can present bad call quality to your customers.
These are the headsets we do recommend for use with Kixie:
For the Kixie PowerCall Dialer / Computer Dialer:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Experiencing Call Quality Issues?
- Ideal Conditions for the Kixie Dialer
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer Audio Settings
- Network and Firewall Setup for Kixie
- What kind of headsets are recommended for Kixie?
- Archived Call Recordings: Error 403 Forbidden
- Call Drops
- Choppy Voice
- Common Microphone Issue with Mac Computers
- Common Microphone Issue with Windows Computers