Managers of Kixie accounts now have access to blocking numbers directly through the Kixie.com Dashboard!
Step 1: Go to 'Manage' then select 'Numbers'
Step 2: Select 'Blocked'
Step 3: Select '+ Add' and input the number
- Note that the number must include the country code without adding a "+"
- i.e: 14159278899, 61480007821, 441209702984
- After this, you can choose what type of contact you wish to be blocked (Inbound or Outbound, Calls or SMS)
- Once completed select 'Save'
*Please note that this does take a few minutes to process*
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- Kixie Dashboard Access for Manager & Admin Profiles
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- How to Add an Agent in Kixie
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- Setting Up Custom Call Dispositions(Call Outcomes)
- How to Block a Number