How Does International Calling Work and How Much Does It Cost?
With Kixie, calling anywhere in the world is very easy. All billing tiers have access to making outbound calls anywhere in the world. The cost per-minute depends upon the rate code of the number you're calling.
For a comprehensive list of international rate codes, check the attached spreadsheet. For more information about how Kixie bills you for your calling minutes, check out Billing Basics.
Blocked Prefixes and Countries
Kixie does not currently allow calling to certain countries (blocked countries), and also does not allow calling to certain prefixes around the world, regardless of whether that prefix's country is blocked or allowed.
This is done primarily for security reasons, but also to prevent our customers being charged incredibly high per-minute charges. If you have any questions or issues with this list, please contact your account manager or email email@example.com.
Here is a list of countries where we block some or all calls:
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
New Caledonia (French)
Papua New Guinea
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Tome (Sao Tome) and Principe
Wallis and Futuna Islands
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- Kixie Dashboard Access for Manager & Admin Profiles
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- How to Add an Agent in Kixie
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- Setting Up Custom Call Dispositions(Call Outcomes)
- How to Block a Number