Kixie Prevents Your Account from Calling High-Fraud Risk Prefixes
Kixie will block calls to certain prefixes (areas) due to their extremely high fraud risk to both Kixie and to you as the customer, regardless of how much they cost per-minute.
For more info on what our rate codes are by prefix, please see the list of rate codes on our pricing page.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- How to Add an Agent in Kixie
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- Setting Up Custom Call Dispositions(Call Outcomes)
- How to Block a Number
- What are CB lite and CB On?