Kixie Prevents Your Account from Calling High-Fraud Risk Prefixes
Kixie will block calls to certain prefixes (areas) due to their extremely high fraud risk to both Kixie and to you as the customer, regardless of how much they cost per-minute.
For more info on what our rate codes are by prefix, please see the list of rate codes on our pricing page.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- How to Add a New Agent in the Kixie Dashboard
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- Kixie Dashboard Access for Manager & Admin Profiles
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- How to Block a Number
- What are CB lite and CB On?