Kixie ConnectionBoost is a dynamic feature to help your sales reps connect with more leads and close more deals. Sales teams on average connect with 500% more leads utilizing this feature. Simply put, your leads will answer the phone more often and your sales reps will be able to call more frequently. It is composed of 3 core functions.
Kixie ConnectionBoost provides your team advanced AI and machine learning to increase your answer rate by dynamically selecting a phone number from an available pool of over 50,000 numbers that will most likely be answered by the customer.
Note: Kixie ConnectionBoost is an available add-on to the Enterprise Tier. Please contact your sales rep or email us at email@example.com for detailed pricing.
- Local Presence Dialing
- Shows real local numbers on caller ID that work when called back = improved connection rates and answer rates
- Progressive Caller ID
- Automatically rotate caller ID numbers between a pool of numbers on each call = overcoming call-screening and allowing your sales team to dial more frequently
- AI-Powered Spam Protection
- Detects and removes numbers with relatively low connection rates = minimizes your numbers getting marked as spam
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- What is Kixie ConnectionBoost?
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer for Chrome
- Understanding the Kixie Directory
- How do I change my outbound caller ID phone number?
- How Local Presence Dialing Works
- Voicemail Drop: How Does Voicemail Drop ( VM Drop ) Work?
- How does Progressive CallerID work?
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie
- What Does DND (Do Not Disturb) Do?
- Advanced Tips, Tricks, and Helpful Hints for Using the Kixie PowerCall Dialer