Here is how Kixie contracts and annual prepays work.
Contracts (10% discount)
Kixie customers with 3 users or more can sign an annual contract to receive 10% off their users' subscription costs for the life of the contract. The billing cycle will be quarterly once the contract is signed, with an annual commitment. The contract will auto-renew for the following year unless you reach out to us to terminate the contract.
IMPORTANT: You may only delete or downgrade users/licenses in the 30 days before the termination date of the contract. For example, if your contract expires on April 30, 2022, you may delete or downgrade users/licenses starting on April 1, 2023. Kixie will not give any refunds or credits for any user deletes, downgrades, or user adds during the life of the contract. To avoid unnecessary user charges, please look to replace agents before adding them.
Annual Bill Cycle (15% discount)
All Kixie customers can elect to pay on an annual bill cycle in order to receive 15% off their users' subscription costs. Any future user-adds or upgrades will be billed prorated to the end of the annual prepayment period, just like any other bill cycle. Kixie will not give any refunds or credits for any user deletes, downgrades, or user adds during an annual bill cycle, just like any other bill cycle. To avoid unnecessary user charges, please look to replace agents before adding them.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Kixie's billing work?
- Kixie Billing: Annual Contracts and Annual Bill Cycles
- What is Kixie's Refund and Cancellation Policy?
- What is the Minutes Reserve Charge?
- How does Kixie's Unlimited Minutes Dialing Plan Work?
- Advanced Pricing - Per Minute Call Rates, SMS, and Numbers
- Can I Put My Account on Hold?
- Porting Out of Kixie
- How do I cancel my service?
- How do I reactivate my Kixie account?