You can personalize your direct line's voicemail by a) calling your own extension from your Kixie dialer or desk phone, or b) logging into app.kixie.com > My Profile > Agent Settings > Inbound Call Flow > Edit All, and customize voicemail in any of the following ways:
- Upload an MP3
- Record your own (most popular)
You can listen to your inbound voicemails from the Kixie PowerCall dialer in the "Voicemail" tab, and you will also be emailed your voicemails with a Listen link.
Set Up Through Kixie.com Dashboard
Please follow these quick and easy steps:
- Login to the Kixie Dashboard here
- Click on "My Profile" located in the left menu tab -> click into "Agent Settings" -> then click into "Inbound Call Flow"
- Click on the "Edit All" pen icon towards the top right of the page -> a new settings window will be displayed.
- Scroll down and look for the "Voicemail Message" section, click on the field that says "text-to-speech." It will show you other methods of uploading a voicemail message like: "Upload an mp3 file", or "record now" to create a new live voicemail message.
- For mp3: the file MUST be in .mp3 format. Please use this website to convert to .mp3
- For text-to-speech: type what you want the voicemail to say and Kixie will convert it to a computerized human voice.
- For record now: you must have a headset plugged into your computer to record the greeting.
- Click "Save"
- Done! Your voicemail message is now set.
Set Up Through your Kixie PowerCall (or Desk Phone)
Using the Kixie device that is associated with your user account, whether it's the Kixie PowerCall or your desk phone or softphone, just dial your extension and follow the prompts. So if your extension is 101...
- (For example) Enter "101" on the dial pad
- Press Call
Not sure what your extension is? Open up the "Directory" tab on your Kixie PowerCall dialer
Whenever you receive a voicemail to your direct line, Kixie will send an email to your address on file with a recording of the voicemail and a CRM link to the contact who left the message. Voicemails are also manageable in your Kixie PowerCall.