If you are unable to make/receive calls and experience this message (shown above), it means your PowerCall endpoint is becoming unregistered due to 1 of 2 things:
1) You are logged into an inactive Kixie user account
Log out of Kixie, and log back in. If you cannot log back in and your username/password is correct, your account may indeed be deactivated. Please reach out to your manager to be added back to Kixie.
2) Your user account is active, but doesn't have both a PowerCall and Mobile App device. Something may have gone wrong when your user account was created.
- To verify: log into Kixie.com -> My Profile -> Devices and Routing -> Inbound Call Flow
- If you see only a PowerCall device and no Mobile App device, or if you see no devices at all beneath "Select All/None" as shown, this is why you're getting the "Lost Connection" error message, so please reach out to email@example.com to rebuild your user account.
3) You either have a firewall enabled on your computer or network that is preventing your Kixie dialer from being operational, or something else on your computer / network is preventing if from being operational. To confirm:
- Pull PowerCall Console Logs + Error Messages
Right click inside of Kixie PowerCall
Select the "Console" tab
- Enter a phone number into Kixie PowerCall and Start Call
Take a screenshot of the entire console
- Review Error Messages
For all other error messages (or if no message displays), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your account manager.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Update Chrome, Clear Your Cache & Reinstall Your Dialer
- How Local Presence Dialing Works
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging