If you are unable to make/receive calls and experience this message (shown above), it means your PowerCall endpoint is becoming unregistered due to 1 of 2 things:
1) you are logged into a deactivated Kixie account
Verify Login Credentials
Verify you are using the correct email and password
Refresh Kixie PowerCall dialer (press the Refresh icon on the top right of the PowerCall dialer)
2) you have a firewall enabled on your computer or network that is preventing your Kixie dialer from being operational
- Pull PowerCall Console Logs + Error Messages
Right click inside of Kixie PowerCall
Select the "Console" tab
- Enter a phone number into Kixie PowerCall and Start Call
Take a screenshot of the entire console
- Review Error Messages and Screenshot
If you see any of the following messages, then there is a firewall and/or network related issue. Please optimize your network for use with Kixie.
For all other error messages (or if no message displays), please contact email@example.com or your account manager.
The easiest way to attain the Ideal Conditions for Kixie PowerCall.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- How to Update Kixie PowerCall Dialer?
- How to Safely Clear Your Google Chrome Cache
- Uninstall/Reinstall Kixie PowerCall Dialer from Google Chrome
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Emergency - Cannot Make Calls?
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging