In response to increased demand from customers and prospects to comply as much as possible with the FTC's Do Not Call Registry, Kixie has released an DNC Algorithm product add-on available to Professional plan users.
How It Works
A Kixie agent with the DNC algorithm add-on will be shown a warning prompt whenever they call or text a phone number that Kixie's proprietary DNC algorithm detects as likely to be included on the DNC's Do Not Call Registry, prompting them to decide whether to proceed with the call or text. This allows them the flexibility to call/text such numbers that have already consented to communication from your business.
- PowerList DNC Consent OFF: Kixie agents with the DNC blocker add-on in the PowerList will be blocked from PowerDialing numbers in the PowerList that Kixie's proprietary DNC algorithm detects as likely to be included on the FTC's Do Not Call Registry
- PowerList DNC Consent ON: Kixie agents in a PowerList with the DNC blocker add-on will not be blocked from PowerDialing numbers that Kixie's proprietary DNC algorithm detects as likely to be included on the FTC's Do Not Call Registry. This covers the use case where you want to PowerDial numbers even if our DNC algorithm flags the number, because they have consented to communication from your business.
- $20/month add-on per user (Professional plan only)
- It can be added to any given Professional plan user, it doesn't need to be added to ALL Professional plan users on your account
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or live chat with us from the Kixie dashboard, and we can add the product to any Professional plan user(s) you need.
Please read our Legal Disclaimer for FTC's DNC Registry Algorithm Add-On here.