With the Kixie API key and Business ID, you can create custom integrations with Kixie's APIs. Each key and BID is specific to a Kixie account, not an individual user, and only one key and BID are assigned to an account.
Note: Please reach out to Support@Kixie.com or your best point of contact at Kixie to ensure that your API key has been activated before attempting to set up an integration.
Access Your API Key and Business ID
- You must have Admin permissions to access your account's API key and Business ID.
- In the Kixie dashboard, navigate to Manage > Account > select the Integrations tab.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Add Converstation Intelligence
- Best Practices for Managing Holiday Hours
- Kixie Authentication Overview
- Onboarding Checklist
- How to Add a New Agent in the Kixie Dashboard
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- Kixie Dashboard Access for Manager & Admin Profiles
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries