Please Note: If have DND turned on click to call will not work.
Whether you're working on a document that needs your complete focus or you're a manager about to have a team meeting, Kixie's DND (Do Not Disturb) feature will prove to be a useful feature for you and you team.
Question: What does DND actually do?
- When toggled ON, DND will disable incoming and outgoing calls that reach your PowerCall dialer.
Question: What happens to inbound calls when I have DND turned on?
- If you have a voicemail, the caller will be sent to voicemail. And if you have Find Me / Follow Me (FM/FM) turned on, the call will be forwarded to your designated FM/FM device.
Question: Will my calls still log when DND is turned on?
- Yes, the calls will be reflected in your Kixie dashboard and the CRM which you have integrated with.
Question: Can I make outbound calls while DND it turned on?
- Not from the Kixie PowerCall dialer. You will still be able to make calls from your Kixie Mobile App (freely available for IOS and Android devices).
Question: How do I know DND is on?
- When DND is on, the DND handle will be black and a red Do Not Disturb Banner will be flashing at the top of your dialer.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie Automations
- New User Setup Guide
- How Do I Control Which Sites My Click-to-Call Appears On?
- Sending MMS with Kixie PowerCall
- Team SMS Tutorial
- How to Connect your CRM
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer
- SMS Messaging Basics
- How does Voicemail Drop Work?
- How do I change my Outbound Caller ID Phone Number?