Summary: Kixie PowerCall can be force updated by clicking Update Check in the settings menu. Simply reload your browser tabs to continue using Click to Call functionality.
How to Check if your PowerCall Dialer Needs to Update?
You can check for a dialer update by going to the Settings (Stacked Horizontal Lines) and Click Update Check (Shown Below)
After Updating, Kixie PowerCall Says to Refresh Dialer Tabs? How Do I Do This?
You can just click the refresh button for the page in Google Chrome or press F5 to reload the browser window using Kixie's newly updated Click to Call.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie Automations
- New User Setup Guide
- How to Connect your CRM
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer
- How does SMS Work?
- How does Voicemail Drop Work?
- How do I change my Outbound Caller ID Phone Number?
- How Call Coaching Works
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie
- How to Reconnect your CRM