For one reason or another, you may find that something has changed and your integration with your CRM is suddenly not behaving as expected. If you find yourself in this scenario, the first troubleshooting steps should be the following:
- Ensure that you are running the most up-to-date version of the official build of Chrome (not Chrome Beta, not Chrome Canary).
- Ensure that you are running the most up-to-date version of your Kixie PowerCall dialer. Please note that if you are on a team and one or more members are not on the most recent version of Kixie PowerCall, your directory and internal transferring ability may be affected.
- Ensure that your computer is up to date, including all driver updates.
- Reconnect your CRM by going to your dialer's Main Menu > Settings > CRM > Add CRM again. Please see the video below!
CONNECTING YOUR CRM
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie Automations
- New User Setup Guide
- How to Connect your CRM
- How to Transfer / Conference 3-Way Call Using the Kixie Dialer
- How does SMS Work?
- How Do SMS Templates Work?
- Voicemail Drop: How does Voicemail Drop (VM Drop) Work?
- How do I change my Outbound Caller ID Phone Number?
- How Call Coaching Works
- Kixie Connect: How to use your cell phone or existing phone service with Kixie