Kixie requires no contracts as well as no setup or initiation fees and is preceded by a fully-supported, free 7-day trial. As such, we do not offer any refunds of subscription costs once they have been successfully charged.
It is your responsibility to cancel your account or make any account adjustments prior to the billing date to avoid being billed for all active user seats on the next billing cycle.
Upon cancellation, all phone numbers will be released, and all users and settings will be erased, and kixie.com dashboard access disabled.
If you need to cancel your account, please email email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How does Kixie's billing work?
- What is Kixie's Refund and Cancellation Policy?
- What is the Minutes Reserve Charge?
- How does Kixie's Unlimited Minutes Dialing Plan Work?
- Advanced Pricing - Per Minute Call Rates, SMS, and Numbers
- Can I Put My Account on Hold?
- Porting Out of Kixie
- How do I cancel my service?
- How do I reactivate my Kixie account?