Removing your dialer extension, clearing your cache and then reinstalling your dialer can help fix a lot of issues with your dialer! Here are directions on how to do so:
First we will begin by removing your dialer. Make sure to follow this order for best results!
1. Right click on Kixie PowerCall Dialer Chrome Extension
2. Select Remove from Chrome
NOTE: If you do NOT see the K in your Chrome toolbar, please click the 'puzzle piece' to go to your Chrome Extensions > Click the three dots to the right of Kixie Dialer > Click Remove from Chrome. Please see the below screenshot:
Next, click on your Chrome settings to check if your browser needs to be updated.
1. Click on the three vertical dots on your Chrome browser in the top right corner.
2. Select "Settings", then click the "Check Now" button to see if you require any updates.
3. Once you run the check, it will either prompt you to relaunch your windows (this will reopen any tabs you currently have up, so you will not lose your place, but make sure to save any items you might be editing first). Then you will see this screen:
Now you want to clear your cache, cookies & hosted app data for all time.
1. Copy and paste this into your Chrome browser: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
2. Select the 3 boxes as shown by the arrows, and set the timeframe to "All-Time".
3. Select "Clear Data".
4. Click CRTL+F5 (PC) or CMD+SHIFT+R (Mac) to hard refresh your Chrome browser. This will not affect your settings or files.
Lastly, you will want to reinstall your dialer!
Re-add your Kixie PowerCall dialer by logging in to your Kixie.com dashboard and selecting "Install Kixie PowerCall Dialer" at the bottom of the left hand side menu. After this, there will be a pop up with the Kixie Dialer in the Chrome store. Press "Add to Chrome" and the dialer should pop up after you do so!