NOTE: Only Managers will be able to see this tab on their Kixie.com Dashboard. On your Dashboard, you may have been wondering what you would use Manage > Account for! I'll explain here further what you can find and change on your account using this tab.
1) When you first click into Manage > Account, your account's Main Settings will show here. Every account on Kixie will automatically have an MP3 file called "The Jazz Piano" uploaded for your hold music. You are free to change this at any time on this page. You can also edit your Business Name & Change your Timezone.
2) The second tab is Options. Here is where you can edit how you want to record calls (if at all), if you want the recordings in your CRM, if you want to automatically Create a Contact in your CRM if an unknown caller dials in or you dial out to an unknown caller, allow Webhooks (for workflows/automations), if you want only managers or all users to view all agent reporting, if only managers or only users can add phone numbers, and if you want to block outbound SMS or Calls. At the bottom of this pop up, you can designate what you want a "Connected Call" to be - this is measured in seconds. The standard Kixie "Connection" is 3 minutes, or 180 seconds, which you can change here. You can also change how you want your outbound calls recorded - most people leave this as "All" if you want all calls recorded.
3) The third tab is Integrations. Here is where you can see your Business ID and your API key, which you may need for some workflows & automations.
4) The next option is for Business Hours. Note that this is where you can set your "Open" hours, so you will want to designate this as the time that you want agents to receive calls. You can also set Business Hours individually for agents, ring groups, IVRs, and queues, but this overall "Business Hours" will override all other individual Business Hours. You'll want this to encompass all other open hours as to not run into any issues.
5) The fifth option is for Harassment Rules. Here is where you can designate a max amount of times per day/hour/minute that the same customer can be texted/called.
6) And finally, the sixth option is Custom CRM. If you have a CRM that does not inherently integrate with Kixie, you are free to add your Webhooks here. Most importantly you will need a "Search Endpoint" Webhook for where you need the data to log to. You can add the rest at your own discretion.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- Manager Dashboard: What is Manage Account Used For?
- Kixie Dashboard Access for Manager & Admin Profiles
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- Creating an Automation Cadence
- How to Add an Agent in Kixie
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- Configuring Call Dispositions for your Kixie Account (Call Outcomes)
- How to Block a Number