By default, the country code in the Kixie dialer is set to +1 for the US and Canada. This means that if you dial a number without the country code at the front of the number, Kixie will automatically put a +1 in front of the number. For example, (855) 505-4943 would automatically be converted to +1 (855) 505-4943.
If you are primarily calling a country other than the US or Canada, you will want to change your country in the dialer settings to that country, so that you don't have to dial the country code each time you call. For example, if you are primarily making calls to Australia and some of your numbers are formatted as 0480034523 instead of +61480034523 in your CRM (or if you just don't want to type +61 if you're dialing manually) then you will want to change your country to Australia in the dialer, by following the instructions below:
1. Inside your Kixie Power Dialer, press the menu button in the top right corner to access your Settings.
2. Click on User Settings.
3. Underneath Country, use the drop down to select your default Country Code.
4. Press Update after you select your default Country.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- New User Setup Guide
- Using Kixie on Microsoft Edge browser
- How to Set Up an IVR (Phone Tree)
- How to Set Up a Ring Group
- How to Filter Out Automated Email Notifications from Kixie in Gmail (including Kixie Voicemail emails)
- How to Change the Country Code in your Dialer
- Kixie Mobile App for iOS and Android