You can create a ticket in Hubspot immediately following a phone conversation with a contact by logging a Call and Meeting type directly from the Kixie Powercall.
- Connect Kixie to Hubspot
- Access to Hubspot Workflows
Setup a Call and Meeting type:
- Create a call and meeting type in Hubspot that you would like to use as the trigger. 2. Refresh your Kixie Powercall to access any newly created call and meeting types in the Outcome section.
Create a new contact-based Hubspot Workflow:
- Enrollment trigger is Call and meeting type is any of [the Call and meeting type you created for this automation].
- Action step is “Create ticket.”
- Designate who the ticket is assigned to, the ticket name, pipeline, source, and description.
- Turn the Workflow on.
Use Kixie Call Logging to Automatically Create a Ticket:
- If you would like to create a ticket after a phone call with a Hubspot contact, log the designated call and meeting type from the Outcome section of the Kixie Powercall.
- The call and meeting type will log onto the contact page and a ticket will be created and associated with that Hubspot contact.
- A link to the newly created ticket will also appear on the Hubspot contact page as a separate activity.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Configuring Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call types with Kixie
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- Kixie-HubSpot Intro and Best Practices (with Video Demo)