The audio devices listed in Kixie PowerCall Dialer settings --> Audio settings --> more are left blank (see below for example). You will likely be unable to make/receive phone calls through Kixie PowerCall.
The most common cause is that your headset is not fully configured or set as your computer's default devices.
Steps to Resolve:
Having no audio devices in Kixie PowerCall typically stems from one of the following:
- Logged into the Wrong Kixie Account
- Mouseover your profile icon
- Check to see you are currently logged into the correct email address
- logout/login if not connected to the correct account.
- You currently have no active microphone. Steps to configure:
- Allow Microphone Access in Google Chrome
- If you are still unable to make/receive calls after completing these steps, please contact email@example.com
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Archived Call Recordings: Error 403 Forbidden
- Audio Troubleshooting: Experiencing Call Quality Issues? Can't Hear Ring Audio?
- Call Drops
- Choppy Voice
- Common Microphone Issue with Mac Computers
- Common Microphone Issue with Windows Computers
- Common Microphone Issues
- Delayed Audio
- Error: Incompatible SDP Error