Generally caused by some configuration issue but may also relate to firmware/headset hardware issues.
Steps to Resolve:
Having no audio devices in Kixie PowerCall typically stems from one of the following:
- Logged into the Wrong Kixie Account
- Mouseover your profile icon
- Check to see you are currently logged into the correct email address
- logout/login if not connected to the correct account.
- You currently have no active microphone
- Win: https://support.kixie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007701413-Setting-Up-My-Headset-in-Windows
- Mac: https://support.kixie.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012323114-Common-Microphone-Issue-with-Mac-Computers
- Microphone is Blocked Access to Google Chrome
- Kixie Account-related Issue. Contact email@example.com for more information.