After every call, you will have the option to log a call outcome and/or call type to HubSpot from the Kixie dialer.
Syncing Kixie with your HubSpot Call Outcomes
Out of the box, Kixie will only sync w/ the default HubSpot call outcomes (listed below)
- No answer
- Wrong number
- Left live message
- Left voicemail
To sync Kixie w/ HubSpot Call Outcomes that are different from the ones above, please see here for instructions.
Syncing Kixie with your HubSpot Call Types
Out of the box, Kixie will automatically sync with your HubSpot account's list of Call types.
How to log a Call Outcome and Call type
- By default, the "Outcome" window shown below will pop out after the call ends
- You can enable/disable this functionality in Kixie PowerCall settings->Require Outcome
- Unless/until your Kixie PowerCall dialer is refreshed, the Call Outcome field will always pre-populate the last Call Outcome you selected.
- The Call Type field will always pre-populate to "None".
- If "Note" is selected as the Call Outcome, then only a note will be logged, regardless of whether a Call Type is selected.
For questions about this, please email email@example.com and/or reachout to your Account Manager for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming Call to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming SMS to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- Syncing Customized Hubspot Call Outcomes with Kixie
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Syncing Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call Types with Kixie
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?