If you have users on the unlimited minutes plan, only calls that cost more than $0.02/minute will deduct from the minutes reserve balance. Some examples below of included and excluded unlimited dialing minutes.
- Incoming calls to local numbers are included
- Incoming calls to toll-free numbers are not included
- Outgoing calls to standard rate North American (US and Canada) phone numbers are included
- Certain areas in the US such as remote areas in Alaska and Hawaii are not included
- Collect calls, premium rate, and special rate codes are not included
- Outgoing calls to UK landline phone numbers and select mobile carriers are included
- Outgoing calls to many EU landline phone numbers are included
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 3 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How does Kixie's billing work?
- Kixie Billing: Annual Contracts and Annual Bill Cycles
- What is Kixie's Refund and Cancellation Policy?
- What is the Minutes Reserve Charge?
- How does Kixie's Unlimited Minutes Dialing Plan Work?
- Advanced Pricing - Per Minute Call Rates, SMS, and Numbers
- Can I Put My Account on Hold?
- Porting Out of Kixie
- How do I cancel my service?
- How do I reactivate my Kixie account?