As the title suggests, lout or abrupt audio plays through your headset ranging from popping, screeching, or other loud noise.
This most common reason is caused by headset hardware connectivity issues.
Steps to Resolve
- Headset Troubleshooting
- Lower the microphone and output volumes of your headset. Low quality microphones will pick up feedback when the input/output volumes are too high which may cause loud noises to occur.
- Make sure your headset is fully charged, and directly connected to your computer. If possible avoid USB Hub usage as they commonly experience issues that may cause echo.
- Please contact Kixie Customer Support as there may be a carrier issue causing the loud noise. Please include a link to the Kixie call recording.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Archived Call Recordings: Error 403 Forbidden
- Audio Troubleshooting: Experiencing Call Quality Issues? Can't Hear Ring Audio?
- Call Drops
- Choppy Voice
- Common Microphone Issue with Mac Computers
- Common Microphone Issue with Windows Computers
- Common Microphone Issues
- Delayed Audio
- Error: Incompatible SDP Error