Tunnel voice is similar to talking in a tunnel.
A common cause is using a low-quality microphone (typically a computer’s default) and also may possibly relate to high latency. Here are some examples of muffle audio:
Steps to Resolve
- Headset Troubleshooting
- Make sure your headset is fully charged, and directly connected to your computer. If possible avoid USB Hub usage as they commonly will not provide adequate power to your headset and that may cause the microphone on your headset to not properly work.
If you have administrative access to your router, then please also do the following:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Archived Call Recordings: Error 403 Forbidden
- Audio Troubleshooting: Experiencing Call Quality Issues? Can't Hear Ring Audio?
- Call Drops
- Choppy Voice
- Common Microphone Issue with Mac Computers
- Common Microphone Issue with Windows Computers
- Common Microphone Issues
- Delayed Audio
- Error: Incompatible SDP Error