Summary: View accurate call reporting metrics in Hubspot by viewing Calls by Assigned rep.
By default, Hubspot displays call reporting data by Call activity creator. Kixie creates Call activities under the Hubspot Super Admin but assigns them to the rep that originally placed the phone call.
You can easily view accurate Call reporting metrics by editing your reports to view Calls by Activity Assigned to (see Image below).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Configuring Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call types with Kixie
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- Kixie-HubSpot Intro and Best Practices (with Video Demo)