By default, Hubspot displays call reporting data by Call activity creator. Kixie creates Call activities under the Hubspot Super Admin but assigns them to the rep that originally placed the phone call.
You can easily view accurate Call reporting metrics by editing your reports to view Calls by Activity Assigned to (see Image below).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie's HubSpot Integration: Configuration and Behavior
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming Call to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- HubSpot Workflows: Using a Recent Incoming SMS to Trigger or Stop a HubSpot Workflow
- Syncing Customized Hubspot Call Outcomes with Kixie
- HubSpot Custom Phone Field Setup
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- Syncing Your HubSpot Call Outcomes and Call Types with Kixie