Summary: Kixie PowerCall can be force updated by clicking Update Check in the settings menu. Simply reload your browser tabs to continue using Click to Call functionality.
How to Check if your PowerCall Dialer Needs to Update?
You can check for a dialer update by going to the Settings (Stacked Horizontal Lines) and Click Update Check (Shown Below)
After Updating, Kixie PowerCall Says to Refresh Dialer Tabs? How Do I Do This?
You can just click the refresh button for the page in Google Chrome or press F5 to reload the browser window using Kixie's newly updated Click to Call.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- How to Update Kixie PowerCall Dialer?
- How to Safely Clear Your Google Chrome Cache
- Uninstall/Reinstall Kixie PowerCall Dialer from Google Chrome
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Emergency - Cannot Make Calls?
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging