Summary: If you are unable to play back a call recording from within the Hubspot Call Activity, enable Insecure Content in Google Chrome settings.
Here's an example of what this looks like.
Steps to Resolve
- While inside a Hubspot contact page, press the lock icon in the url bar.
- Click on Site Settings.
- Please Allow Insecure Content
HWhat does this do?
This permits Hubspot to read all call recordings properly.
Please reachout to your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, concerns, or feedback.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie and HubSpot Conversation Intelligence / Call Transcription
- Cannot Play Call Recordings Inside the Hubspot Call Task
- Syncing Calls to Companies in HubSpot
- Hubspot Workflows: How to Create a Ticket in Hubspot Directly from Kixie Powercall
- How Can I Migrate My Existing Phone Number Data to New Custom Fields Containing Phone?
- How Kixie logs Call outcomes/types inside of Hubspot
- How to Configure Hubspot Reporting for Kixie?
- HubSpot Workflows: Auto-SMS and Auto-Call
- How Kixie Syncs Your Calls with HubSpot CRM
- Kixie-HubSpot Intro and Best Practices (with Video Demo)