Having trouble minimizing your Kixie PowerCall Dialer? Switch your Computer to Desktop mode.
Switching your Computer from Tablet Mode to Desktop Mode
If Windows is in Tablet Mode, Kixie will automatically populate to Full Screen when opened. In Tablet mode Kixie is considered a new application, so similar to your phone/tablet it will open it in fullscreen mode.
Please follow these steps to resolve this:
1) Click on the Action Center icon in the taskbar notification area:
2) At the bottom of the Action Center, click on the Tablet mode button to toggle it on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
After you have switched your computer from tablet mode to desktop mode, bring up your Kixie PowerCall Dialer and adjust it to the size of your preference
If you need further help with resizing your Kixie PowerCall Dialer icons please check out this article: How to resize your Power Call Dialer
For questions about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or reach out to your Account Manager for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to Update Chrome, Clear Your Cache & Reinstall Your Dialer
- How Local Presence Dialing Works
- Kixie SMS Pricing
- Resolving the "Lost Connection: Reconnecting to Resolve" Error Message
- Advanced Troubleshooting of Kixie UI Issues
- Kixie PowerCall Dialer appearing in Full Screen
- Why does another Kixie account (e.g. my co-worker's) get logged off when I log in to mine?
- Understanding Dialer Error Messaging