This article will show Managers on Kixie Accounts how to add a new Agent
Add new Agent through your Kixie Dashboard
- Log into your Dashboard
- Check if there is an old user that you can replace with the new one. If so, see here instead of moving to Step Three.
- Go to Manage > Agents > Add New
- Enter the new agents information (Please make sure that the Country for Cell or Direct # is correct)
What Billing Tier should I Put my new Agent on
If you are unclear on what tier your agent needs to be on, please check out our billing page
What can I expect to see on Billing
When an agent is added you will receive an initial charge the same day an agent is added:
Monthly Billing Cycle: One time pro-rated charge that depends on when the agent is added during your billing cycle.
Quarterly/Annual Billing Cycle: You'll receive an initial monthly pro-rated charge on the same day the agent is added. You will then receive a second charge to equal the total pro-rated amount that depends on your billing cycle.
We can help you build these automations and filters in Pipedrive and other CRMs.
For questions about this, please email email@example.com and/or reach out to your Account Manager for more information.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Kixie New Admin Tutorial
- TCPA and Two-Party Consent Compliance
- How to Add an Agent in Kixie
- International Calling & List of Blocked Countries
- Replacing Vs. Deleting Users
- Setting Up Custom Call Dispositions(Call Outcomes)
- How to Block a Number
- What are LP Lite and LP On?
- How Does Kixie LeadCaller Work?
- Setting Up Your Call Queue